Help???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I AM PURCHASING MY VERY FIRST LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY 35, IM VERY UNDECIDED BETWEEN THE DAMIER AZUR OR THE MONOGRAM CANVAS, I REALLY LIKE THEM BOTH, BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WICH ONE TO GET I LIKE THE AZUR BUT IM WORRIED THAT IT WILL GET DIRTY OR DAMAGED QUICK SINCE I HAVE 2 KIDS AND THEIR VERY CLUMSY AND CURIOUS WITH EVERYTHING, I LIKE THE MONOGRAM BECAUSE ITS BROWN AND CLASSIC LOOKING...I REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE ANYONES OPINION THANKS!!:smile:

2. Sounds like the Mono is the way to go for you since you have two children. Maybe get the Mono now (which would last you a lifetime). Then when they are older and can behave more properly around bags, then get something else in Azur!

Welcome to the wonderful world of LV!

3. hands down -- the mono. The azur to me cannot be worn year-round.

4. I'd go with the mono speedy, but you may want to check out the Damier Ebene because there is no vachetta to worry about getting dirty with the kiddies little hands touching it. :smile:

5. Mono for your first...and have a look at Damier Ebene as girlsnstilletos said..it's worry free..great with kids and foul weather :smile:

BTW..you may wish to turn off the CAPS Lock on your keyboard...that just means your "shouting" your words...unless you really are shouting with excitement! Perfectly understandable when it comes to LV :biggrin:

6. Welcome! Please do a search as there are lots of threads on this dilemma you can read and post in. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.