Help

bagcie

Feb 13, 2007
I bought a neverful GM in azur last week and exchanged it for an MM a day after. Now I want the ebene or monogram coz I'm afraid the azur will get dirty easily since I plan to use it as an everyday bag. Has anyone here exchanged their bags more than once? I'm not so happy with my neverful azur. Can I still exchanged it for the second time?

I don't know from personal experience (I have never exchanged anything) but going on what I've read on other threads they may let you exchange a second time (assuming you have not used the bag at all), but will probably note it on your customer file and it could cause problems if you try to exchange another item in the future - you'll show up on their computer as a serial-exchanger!

Hi it depends which country you are in I know in Australia they have a one time only exchange probably because people where exchanging quite a few times (like me) I am not sure of other countries polices on this check the receipt it should be on that good luck.

I would call your SA. I think it is up to the manager. Have you used the bag at all? If so they won't let you exchnage it-atleast you really shouldn't exchange / return it. Just make sure if you get it exchanged that you are really happy. I can almost gurantee you they won't let you do it a fourth time. Good luck.