Help!

Aisuhimeriae

Aisu loves LV!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
Ladies,I need your help please! :yahoo:

My aunt asked for my help - she wants to buy a Light Blue Chloe Paddington for her daughter as a present,but ofc that colour is unavailable now.I'm actually unaware of when it was released...

I've tried Lovehandbags to no avail,also I found one on eBay but unfortunately it turned out to be fake.

Suggestions as to where we can find this bag would be very much appreciated...I have tried Google but I don't want to fall victim to a fake bag!

The Jeans Moyen was released in 06 and its a light blue/grey bag..i have one and i love it!

Im not sure but I seem to think Chloe released a newer sky blue paddington..

Either way, try ebay and bonanzle and the online consignment stores which are listed in the Chloe shopping section.

Good luck and post any possible purchases on ATC for authentication before you buy!

ETA: A baby paddington aqua fresh does exist as you can see in this link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/baby-mini-paddington-club-122719-28.html

However iv no idea where to get one from or if they come in the regular size!

Last edited:
Oooh those Mini Paddingtons are cute!Unfortunately my aunt/cousin are dead set on it being a baby blue (regular size) Paddington and I'm trying to convince them that maybe an Ivory one would be much easier to get,but they're not budging...

So is it the regular 06 Jeans Moyen you are after? They arent impossible to get and they do pop up on ebay and bonanzle but you may have to play a waiting game which isnt fun!!! I do like the ivorys..mind you I like pretty much every possible colour paddingtons come in!!!!

So is it the regular 06 Jeans Moyen you are after? They arent impossible to get and they do pop up on ebay and bonanzle but you may have to play a waiting game which isnt fun!!! I do like the ivorys..mind you I like pretty much every possible colour paddingtons come in!!!!

After checking pictures online,I do believe that's the one yes! :biggrin: :ty:
Now to play the stalking game...And yes I do agree,Paddingtons just rock overall! :yahoo: