help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. looking for a certain chanel bag that came out in the summer/fall. it was lambskin for around 2700. I saw it on the chanel website before but its not on there anymore. it was lambskin and scrunched on the side...the bag didn't close it kind of just flapped over a little..does anyone know what i am talking about?

2. Sounds like the Sharpei maybe?

3. hi! thank you for your quick reply..actually, i think that it pleated on the side and it flipped over just a little..no zipper or anything..i thought that it retailed for 2795 or 2895..i want to say that the sides had some metal or you could see it..ring a bell?

4. #4 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    Was it 09? Red Square Tote? Did you check the Reference Library?

5. nope..argh! i wish i had copied the link..

6. OMG this is going to drive me crazy? What was the year? Do you know which collection?

7. i want to say that it came out in the summer of 2009. on the website..it was the one before the 2009/10 collection.

8. I honestly have no idea. To me it looks like a sharpey maybe someone else can chime in sorry!

9. OP, why don't you email the ebay seller and ask her for the # on the tag. That way you can search the bag easier...

10. That is the Sharpei. I bought one last fall in Navy for 2795.00. It is a beautiful bag, comfortable to wear and holds a lot more than it looks like it does. It is my only Chanel. Prior to this bag I didn't get what all the hype was about. I love this bag because it is different than what I normally see in my area and looks a little more modern.

11. yup, 09 sharpei :yes: