help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am new here so i am not sure if this is what people occasionally do, but I have been looking all over for a Marc Jacobs collection bag and i was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it. It is the O.O.C. Metallic Shoulder Bag in violet. The last place I saw it at was eluxury.com and since they closed I can't find it anywhere. I will post a link of a picture of it also.

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/230x230/O-O-C-Metallic-Shoulder-Bag_982BC641.jpg

It is exactly like the picture except purple.

Thank you!

2. I remember seeing that one in purple at my local Nordstrom in Topanga, CA just last month. Maybe you could contact their customer service and see if they can track their stock and order them?

3. thank you so much! i will try that!

4. Yup, Nordies carried these. Call around or have an SA look it up for you. I'm sure they will be able to locate one:tup:. GL!

5. Thank you both so, so, much! I called Nordstrom and they had 5 left in violet! They are sending me one and they best part is, it was originally $995.00 and it was on sale, with tax it came to about $360.00! I cannot wait to receive this bag! Thank you so much again!

6. OH wow, congrats! That's a wonderful discount :biggrin:

7. congrats, claire20! so lucky!

8. thanks! =]

9. nice! what a great score!!! :yahoo: