Help!

1. I have a juicy messenger bag. It my school bag, when I asked them if it would be a good school bag they thought it would be. ANYWAY. The front zipper pull has a charm and a bunch of pom poms. A pom Pom fell off then the charm, I dont know where they fell off or what the deal with it was. But for 200 bucks (i know small peanuts in the grand scheme of my bag collection) I would like it to hold up for more then 3 weeks. I it got from Nordstroms. I have the recept but, My Nordstroms does not have the color i have now. Does any one know if Nordstroms will transfer or am I gonna have to return it and get something different.

2. I don't know what your options are, but I would suggest taking it to Nordstrom and seeing what they can do. I have heard wonderful things about Nordstrom's customer service.

3. If you have a receipt and the bag, I believe you can get store credit at least. Not sure if you need the price tags too.

4. I am hoping i can get my money back since the bag is falling apart. If i can then i am thinking of taking my insurance refund (200 dollars back for good driving.) and some money i had saved and just getting a LV speedy 30... now i have to choose damler or mono. I have always loved the mono, because my amazing and flo anne has this old Large LV and i've always loved it. but i am scared of the handles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice