Help!

1. Okay, I know I didn't hallucinate this - there's a picture I'm desperately searching for of a girl (a PFer) wearing her large mandarin epi noe messenger-style across her chest. Please help me find it?!

Thank you!!!:flowers:

2. Have you tried "Visual Aids" ?:smile:

3. I think it was on someones avatar. I thought it was Veronika, but she has something else now, maybe she changed it...I'm not sure. I did find this pic though:

[​IMG]

4. You're not hallucinating - I remember the avatar you're talking about. Can't for the life of me remember who it was though...sorries. :sad:

5. Yup - looked through visual aids, the noe club thread, the epi club thread - even did a search for it, but nothing.:crybaby:

6. ^ Oh gosh, I hope that member sees this thread and repost it here. Possible to try it in a boutique..no?:sweatdrop:

7. My nearest one's over 70 miles away. *sob*

8. i remember! i think she was asian. she looked great with it!

9. :flowers:

Noe.JPG
  10. Irene......you ANGEL!!!!!:angel: Thank you soo much!:wlae:

11. Any time!:smile:

12. The Orange epi is beautiful, if only the strap was abit longer...the pic...it looks..kindda....uncomfortable with the shortish strap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice