Help!

shihfan

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Ok you guys, im in emergent need of opinion here.....
Today shopping in BH, i came across the marc jacobs Adina bag in brown at this boutique, on sale for like $590. Im not familiar with MJ stuff but the salesperson told me it was a steal. I LOVED it but ive never purchased an expensive bag myself, the only designer bags i have were gifts. So i need your opinions!!!! do u guys love the bag?? Do any of you own this bag and love it? SHould i run back and get it tomrrow?:P
i hope i didnt just miss a great deal!

heres a link to a pic i found on elux...but the bag i saw today was dark brown
http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10857083&SectionID=9000

It's not my favorite MJ bag, but I really like it ;) And you can't beat that price! Awesome deal! Congrats!! :biggrin:

If you don't feel like you love it 100%, then you should take it back and get something else though. No good deal is worth not being completely happy with your purchase :P

The Adina is a pretty bag. The only "issue" I could see with it is the fact that it seems a little bulky for wearing on your shoulder. Take the stuffing out of the purse and see how it works on your shoulder...

Also, if you're getting it just because it's a deal--don't get it. But if you love the style, go for it. I'm just cautious with "bargains" since some times I just want the deal and I'm not in love with the purse.

Hope that helps!

wickedassin said:
The Adina is a pretty bag. The only "issue" I could see with it is the fact that it seems a little bulky for wearing on your shoulder. Take the stuffing out of the purse and see how it works on your shoulder...

Also, if you're getting it just because it's a deal--don't get it. But if you love the style, go for it. I'm just cautious with "bargains" since some times I just want the deal and I'm not in love with the purse.

Hope that helps!

Excellent advice. Sometimes I find myself caught in "the thrill of the chase" so to speak, and don't love the bag itself. A great deal is only great if you absolutely love the bag and will use it.

Originally $1300 marked down to $590 that is an awesome deal!!! I love that bag and I love the color, especially the color really makes that bag! You must go back and get it and then post pictures for us!

So i decided yesterday i couldnt live without this MJ bag, and despite that i was broke i had to have it.... so i called Madison today.... they SOLD IT over the wkn!!!:sad:
im so sad now..... iss almost like wut u cant get seems that much better. Totally missed out on a cute bag and great deal.
Now i think about it, prolly best i didnt buy it -> need to save $$ to take my boards this summer=(
sigh.... sucky life of a broke student!
thanks for all those who replied and gave me great opinons tho!

That's ok. I usually figure when something's gone then that just means it's not meant to be. You know? Plus, I know some people complained that the Adina is kinda heavy and bulky, so you feel like your arm is sticking out. Sometimes a "deal" really isn't worth it since you won't be in love...