Help!

MayBabe

Aug 19, 2008
Hi,

I am now in love with the MAM in Concord/Purple Patent. Anyone has one in hand? Could you please tell me whether the colour goes well with most of the outfits? is that too bright( i just want to know how it looks like in real life)? we don't have shops who sells RM here, so everything has to be ordered online internationally. But so far, i only found RM's website sells that colour, Anyone knows where else to get?

:shrugs:Cannot stop buying her bags :heart:

Thanks Ladies;)

I have this bag in the MA coming, I bought it from VIPfashions on ebay, so as soon as it arrives, I'll let you know what I think of it.

I'm pretty sure though the color isn't going to be garish or bright, the pictures indicate that it's deep and rich and lush, which is why I bought it. Also, it should accompany lots of different outfits and since I wear a lot of black, it'll no doubt be a small pop of color for me. :yes:

Grace -- you are the one who got that! Congrats!

(I was kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on that bag...the price was fantastic).

MayBabe, I would suggest avoiding RM.com if you can, for their shipping prices (which are extremely high, esp. for international shipping) if at all possible. I would instead try Funkylala, Ravinstyle, Basic Boutique, Luna Boston, or Shop Bop, websites that all offer coupon codes right now and that tend to have solid customer service. If you look through the deals and steals code in this sub-forum, you will find the information you need about the codes. GL!

PS: I vote concord, hands down.

Thanks Ladies, I like to have some colors, as black, grey and white could get a bit boring sometimes! I normallyjust use Ebay except don't have much choice of colours!

Hi Maybabe
I recieved my concord MAM just yesterday and she has been out with me twice. The colour is a rich muted dark bluish purple.
I wore mine with jeans and casual tops but I also have my winter coats which it seems will be out again soon judging by the awful summer we had. One is black and one is cream and the concord colour looks great with both.
This photo best captures the true colour but it has a touch more purple in the light/sun and looks more navy at night.

Attachments

• MAM2.JPG
    MAM2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 67
I have it too!! it's my No.1 bag now.. the leather is a bit distress and quite soft.. I LOVE IT! color is the best!!! keep your eye out on ebay or ecrater.. I saw about 3 on ebay before...

So you like it that much? (Oh wait -- I just remembered your comments on an earlier thread and I looked at your gorgy signature pics! You have the best bag color combos, btw!)

I have been doing some creative yet responsible math and it looks like I will be able to swing the sale concord Nikki at Shop Bop after all!!! Will keep you posted. This is def. one of my HG's. I also have a line out for an old HW wine Nikki (fingers crossed) that has already been paid for so to have a concord one too would be DA BOMB. :rochard:

The leather is exactly how I want a leather bag to be. Thick, wrinkly, soft and smooshy. ( Hmmm..that could be a description of my hubby:roflmfao:)
One of the reasons I bought Balenciaga before was for the wrinkles but the leather was too thin for my liking.
You can see that with regular use the concord leather will become really 'collapsably soft' which I love. I wonder if thats why they have a patent bottom because I think if the bottom of the bag had the same leather and the rest of it, it might loose its shape because of the softness.
I also have my eye on the Scarlett MA that will be available soon because that leather looks to be of a similar type to the concord.

Thanks! Ahhhh...sounds perfect! And lol, your hubby hopefully isn't reading over your shoulder. :roflmfao:

I am eyeing the Scarlett, too -- and trying to decide if I will go for the MAM, MAB, or the Nikki. Am leaning towards the Nikki because then I'll have more lovely leather surface area to :heart:

Grace -- you are the one who got that! Congrats!

(I was kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on that bag...the price was fantastic).

MayBabe, I would suggest avoiding RM.com if you can, for their shipping prices (which are extremely high, esp. for international shipping) if at all possible. I would instead try Funkylala, Ravinstyle, Basic Boutique, Luna Boston, or Shop Bop, websites that all offer coupon codes right now and that tend to have solid customer service. If you look through the deals and steals code in this sub-forum, you will find the information you need about the codes. GL!

PS: I vote concord, hands down.

Yes, twas me! :yes: I was debating and debating and then I got a not so subtle push from a friend who said oh like you'll get it cheaper somewhere else?? So I grabbed it! :okay:

:nuts:Thanks! Your photo and comments are really what i was looking for. As seen you are in London, Do you mind I ask where you got this from? There is nothing in ireland like that, ebay is where i am currently searching it with good value.

Right now, i really want 2 MAM. So far i have a red MAB, but it is quite big which is what i like really, but MAM might be more managable! So i like the purple one also the cloud grey. Hopefully i won't want MAM any more after having 3 of them!!!!:supacool:

Any of ye interested in the market? sometimes i think it might be too big, but it useful as i can carry the laptop with it.... Any thoughts on that too?