Help!!!

1. I just recently put an order in at a Saks in Denver & told the SA that I wanted a luxury line bowler in metallic black. She checked her computers & said that it's not listed as a bowler but as a camera case & the price is $2160. She described the bag to me & from her description the bag had the same description as the bowler. I'm just afraid she ordered the wrong bag for me!!

Is there a camera case bag in the luxury line? Don't want to order the wrong thing!!!

2. No, that's the right one! Make sure to post pictures when you get it! :graucho:

3. Thank you so much! I'm really relieved!!! I have been stressing out over it. I will definitely post pics!!!

4. which Saks in denver?? at cherry creek mall?

5. YES!!!!

6. They Sell CHANEL in there? i didnt go in there when i was there! i usually go just into Neimans... my dad is still there on a business trip though!

7. Oh, no problem, I'm glad you're getting the right one! I hate making phone orders because of this same reason, sometimes if there is no doubt that they know what I'm talking about, I still get nervous! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice