Help

Im about to get one!! and although i wish it was black i might not be able to get one for a year... and i just love the JPG style!!! so im being offered white with silver hardware and its soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful but im sooooooooo scared its WHITE!!! It will take the seat before i do!! haha

I will tell you this- my friend has a white birkin (clemence) and has worn it a ton! Out to restaurants, to the beach, you name it. Because it is made so well, it has held up beautifully! Hermes leathers are very durable and i could not believe that her white birkin hardly had a mark on it after all the places it has been. She does not baby it either- she uses the bag as it was meant to be worn. So I say, if you are comfortable with white, go for it!

PINKlolita, I totally understand your concern. As your note in your avatar says, you live where the sun ALWAYS shines, so I say, hop on it!! You will get much wear out of it if you live somewhere warm. Black is surely more durable, but much less fun. I live in NY, so white is a tough one for me...also because I have children etc. The only white that I can imagine carrying is a pouchette. Small enough that I can stash it away before my 2.5 year old gets to it! I think you will LOVE it. Is the leather clemence? Remember, clemence gets pretty heavy, so that is something to think about as well. I am small in stature, so weight is always a concern of mine.

PINKlolita, I totally understand your concern. As your note in your avatar says, you live where the sun ALWAYS shines, so I say, hop on it!! You will get much wear out of it if you live somewhere warm. Black is surely more durable, but much less fun. I live in NY, so white is a tough one for me...also because I have children etc. The only white that I can imagine carrying is a pouchette. Small enough that I can stash it away before my 2.5 year old gets to it! I think you will LOVE it. Is the leather clemence? Remember, clemence gets pretty heavy, so that is something to think about as well. I am small in stature, so weight is always a concern of mine.
Yes i live in miami beach and it would be soooooo perfect im also 5'9 so i can carry it!!! i think!! its just WHITE!! it is quite stunning though!! but i have to admit i probably wouldnt wear it as much as i would the black JPG or blue!! thank you so much for your input!! im meditating on it!!haha

I will tell you this- my friend has a white birkin (clemence) and has worn it a ton! Out to restaurants, to the beach, you name it. Because it is made so well, it has held up beautifully! Hermes leathers are very durable and i could not believe that her white birkin hardly had a mark on it after all the places it has been. She does not baby it either- she uses the bag as it was meant to be worn. So I say, if you are comfortable with white, go for it!
This is good to know!! Thank you sooo much!! i know they recomend sending it in to the mothership once a year just to keep it in good condtion!! i wonder how much that is??