Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I know this an ebay thing but

here is the discript from elux
lvoecharmvm3.jpg

here is the email from the buyer

Hi I want to return this item - I have not removed your tag, please tell me where to send it to. The e-luxury description says there is a golden brass and the tag says "Coated Fabric" Cowhide lining". Thanks

here is what my auction reads.. regarding returns
Item comes with velour pouch and tag.

There will be a security tag attached, this will protect both the buyer and seller.
Item will be shipped with tracking number and signature required.Once payment clears your item will be sent out and you will get an email with all mailing information.

Same cost for shipping to USA and within Canada

I only buy Authentic items so you will never get a fake from me!!
I take pride in carrying authentic items and don't condone the sale or purchase of fakes
If you have any questions please feel free to email me, please ask all questions before bidding..
Good luck!!

All sales are Final!!

AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC!
ALL MY ITEMS ARE 100% GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!
I do NOT condone the selling of counterfeit goods.
Use extreme caution when buying on Ebay,
as there are a plethora of fakes being sold.

I do not accept returns for any reason other than authenticity, and since I never sell items that aren't-authentic...I don't accept returns.You will be given a tracking number after it has been shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time! I welcome any and all questions!

feedback is very important and I would really appreciate them reciprocating my positive feedback

I'm confused... the buyer is complaining about the tag you put on it? .. or the fact that the tag is incorrect?

Maybe the buyer thinks it's a fake?

this is what she emailed me
Hi I want to return this item - I have not removed your tag, please tell me where to send it to. The e-luxury description says there is a golden brass and the tag says "Coated Fabric" Cowhide lining". Thanks

I assume she is meaning elux discript says ....^^ read above in red and the tag that I send with the charm says .. ^^ read in pink.

I included the tag that *I* got with the charm. I have no clue if its correct. I bought it from Let -trade so i assumed that is the tag that goes with and of course included it.

I'm just thinking, as a buyer, I'd be a bit worried if I got a metal charm with a tag on it that said it was made of "coated fabric cowhide lining"

I'd just email the seller and explain that it's the tag that came on it and assure them it's authentic.

^^ thank you, I have posted in the Lv fourm as well asking to see tags that did come with the item.. with luck someone will have the same and there will be no issues,

It sounds to me like the wrong tag was put with the item (that one goes with Monogram and Damier/Damier Azur items mostly) when you got it, that was NOT your fault.
Having the wrong tag with the item does not make it fake, I would not accept a refund from her. Maybe you can refer her to the LV forum to ask the question?
I've heard of a plethora of inexperienced buyers lately who don't know ins and outs to certain items. In my experience, these items don't come with any tags at all since there aren't any that specifically say "brass" or whatever (jewelry items usually come with "Bijoux Fantasie" booklets but that's it and since this isn't a jewelry item, I don't think it had a specific tag at all), but as I said, sometimes the wrong tags get put with the wrong items. That wasn't your fault.

Thank you Rebecca,
I have emailed her and said that was the tag that came with the ite. No mention it was bought new/from lv in the auction. But also asked if she had been to Louis vuitton and or had it authenticated. I will see what her reply is and take it from there.

If she says she hasnt been to lv. I will mention that that wrong tag may have been included, that i wasnt aware it could be the wrong one but that dosnt make the item fake. That I only accept reason for non authentic items. this isnt therefore all sales are final.

I think also because the Elux description says golden brass
I think she is thinking the chain part should be brass... i'm not sure I have asked her that question.

It sounds to me like the wrong tag was put with the item (that one goes with Monogram and Damier/Damier Azur items mostly) when you got it, that was NOT your fault.
Having the wrong tag with the item does not make it fake, I would not accept a refund from her. Maybe you can refer her to the LV forum to ask the question?
I've heard of a plethora of inexperienced buyers lately who don't know ins and outs to certain items. In my experience, these items don't come with any tags at all since there aren't any that specifically say "brass" or whatever (jewelry items usually come with "Bijoux Fantasie" booklets but that's it and since this isn't a jewelry item, I don't think it had a specific tag at all), but as I said, sometimes the wrong tags get put with the wrong items. That wasn't your fault.

Is her newbie? What's her concern? Authenticity or what? Small paper work says "coated fabric cowhide lining" usually for bag and she'll be able just simply throw it if she doesn't like the paper work. I think her concern rgd authenticity.

I think also because the Elux description says golden brass
I think she is thinking the chain part should be brass... i'm not sure I have asked her that question.

Yeah, all the metal parts on there are brass. But I still would stick to my guns and not take a return just because there is a wrong tag. It's just a tag and doesn't detract from the actual item at all.

If you didn't mislead title or something, she's no reason to return item. Sorry that happened you, Bag F...
this is my auction listing word for word.

lvoecharmvm3.jpg
and included two very clear pictures of the item.
Item comes with velour pouch and tag.

There will be a security tag attached, this will protect both the buyer and seller.
Item will be shipped with tracking number and signature required.Once payment clears your item will be sent out and you will get an email with all mailing information.

Same cost for shipping to USA and within Canada

I only buy Authentic items so you will never get a fake from me!!
I take pride in carrying authentic items and don't condone the sale or purchase of fakes

If you have any questions please feel free to email me, please ask all questions before bidding..
Good luck!!

All sales are Final!!

AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC AUTHENTIC!
ALL MY ITEMS ARE 100% GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!
I do NOT condone the selling of counterfeit goods.
Use extreme caution when buying on Ebay,
as there are a plethora of fakes being sold.

I do not accept returns for any reason other than authenticity, and since I never sell items that aren't-authentic...I don't accept returns.You will be given a tracking number after it has been shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time! I welcome any and all questions!

feedback is very important and I would really appreciate them reciprocating my positive feedback