Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have seen some on Ebay and they were recently at the outlets.
    You may want to call the Coach 800# to see if there are any left in the warehouse.

I've never used that site that you mentioned.

2. Look for it on E-Bay. It's called a Katy and was very popular. You can also look up the Bag, Borrow or Steal thread (I actually think I started it) to get people's opinions. You can buy the bags you borrow from them.

3. I've never used Bag Borrow or Steal but if I did, that definitely wouldn't be the bag I'd borrow or buy from them. That bag is very delicate and snags easily. I'm guessing that it would look pretty bad after a couple people passed it around. :yes:

4. ^^LOL!^^ Thanks Shelly!:lol:

I am on Ebay just as much as TPF. :yes:

Not buying though!:nogood:

5. Just be careful. The Katy Bag is highly faked so make sure you use the Authenticate This Thread when in doubt.

6. ^^^ VERY true!

and unfortunately they've gotten good at faking the stripes

I wish it wasn't such a delicate fabric, I love it too

I think it was $398

7. I think it's gorgeous too but I am just way to hard on bags.

8. i want this too. you should call jax (as will i when i have funds)

9. I think it is a silk blend like the scarf print wristlets but not sure. It is really cute !

10. Me too! Handbglvr, you're the best Ebay Deal Detective! :smile:

By the way, I love the Katy bag too!

11. thanks everyone