Help: Zippy Wallet in Beige Poudre? Need YOUR advice!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am new to LV and need some help! My BF is going to buy me an LV wallet of my choice and I have narrowed it down to the Zippy Wallet in Beige Poudre.

I know lots of ppl think that the vernis is very durable but then there is the risk of color transfer, stains and etc.

I am planning to buy a Tivoli GM & Neverfull MM in the monogram & Damier Ebene variations but I need to know if any of the bag linings will stain the Beige Poudre vernis? I can't afford to buy a wallet that will be stained by one of these bags!

Will the brown lining in the Tivoli GM or the red lining in the Damier Ebene Neverfull stain the Beige Poudre? What is your advice?

Many thanks!

- Steph :hbeat:

****also as an extra if anyone has Marc by Marc Jacobs bags (with the black and white lining) can you tell me if your vernis has stained it or has been stained by the MBMJ lining? thanks!****

2. A friend of mine had a white vernis. It did not hold up well. It picked up color from her jeans & the inside on her DE purses so there were red & blue smears on the vernis & the fabric surrounding the zipper. She was so disappointed & naturally so cause it is an expensive wallet. She continued to use but around the 18 month she noticed the vernis start to bubble, it looked like it had melted off. She said her next wallet will be a Kate Spade....lol