HELP! YSL wallet on chain or Chanel wallet on chain?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh no!! :sad:
    Is it still available on the Saint Laurent website? You could order directly from there!

2. I ordered it in poudre straight from the ysl website! I love it but I'm still trying to decide if I should keep it. The strap is a little short on me to wear it cross body :sad:

3. It's too short even if you extend the strap (the leather bit)?

4. It's a little better, but I feel like it looks a little awkward. I will take a pic in a bit.

5. How long is the strap drop at it's longest? I'm 5,8, would it be impossible to wear it as a cross body?

6. Hey takeshi , @aleksandras put up pictures of her wearing the bag crossbow you style. It's in the thread so just scroll up, i think it's on page 2. Aleksandras did mention she's about 5'3" and from what I could see the bag was already by her hip, so it probably will be too short for your height

7. Btw, I ran around London yesterday between Harrods and Selfridges trying to look for the poudre bag. Selfridges only had one in stock so I decided to get it, even though I wanted to buy it on my birthday (August) [emoji85]

8. Oo will you be uploading photos?! Would love to see it in poudre.

9. Yes, pics please preciousl!! :biggrin:

10. I haven't opened it properly yet but here are a couple :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432571324.625098.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432571341.350482.jpg

11. Wow! It's beautiful! :loveeyes:

12. Thank you! I'm slightly having buyer's remorse now thought lol [emoji85]

13. It's stunning!!! I hope you get over the remorse and come to enjoy it :smile:

14. Lovely! :loveeyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice