Help! Yellow Joli Dilemma!

I saw that you were able to make them better! Yay!

If it's still a problem, just get the front part stretched by a reputable cobbler.
I believe a good one will do patent with heat, which is more effective than the traditional way.

Also ask them about putting padding in the back. Other members have had some gorgeous heel-work done by their shoe repairs.

Your shoes are beautiful!

I saw that you were able to make them better! Yay!

If it's still a problem, just get the front part stretched by a reputable cobbler.
I believe a good one will do patent with heat, which is more effective than the traditional way.

Also ask them about putting padding in the back. Other members have had some gorgeous heel-work done by their shoe repairs.

Your shoes are beautiful!

Thanks JetSetGo! I'll have to look into the cobblers when I move back home, but for now I'm sooooo glad the rubbing alcohol did the trick!

I have been drooling like a crazy person over your shoe collection!

Hi everyone again! Thanks for all your help :smile:

I was desperate to stretch out the smaller pair, so after much hesitation, I tried the rubbing alcohol trick and it worked! :yahoo: It is so much more comfortable now! Unfortunately there are still gaps in the back of my feet. I swear my feet are crazy, but I will not give up on these shoes!
\

what exactly did you do with the rubbing alcohol? b/c my jolis are tight in the toe box but the next size up is too big!:girlsigh:

I just used a cotton pad to rub some of the alcohol on the inside of the shoe, especially on the edges. While it's still wet, I just put on my foot in it to stretch it out/mold it to my feet... I repeated this a couple of times. It's certainly made the Joli's and the Decolzeps I have much more comfortable. Just be careful not to get the alcohol on the patent leather parts, not sure if it would ruin the finish. Good luck!