Help! Wrong postage stamp!

  1. I was using one of those automated postal machines today to mail out a package. I accidentally typed in the wrong zip code, so the stamp says it's going to TX when it's supposed to go to PA. I haven't shipped it yet, is there anyway the PO will refund me or at least change the stamp without charging me twice??
  2. I would take it into the P.O. and ask the clerk what your options are. I think they are willing to help usually.
  3. ^Agree, maybe they can cancel it.
  4. But if not pay again because its not fair to the customer. :tup:
  5. yes, the post office can easily refund you. just make sure you go back today!