HELP! won an item i never bidded on!

^ thanks to everyone for your concern and help! after swinging back and forths with ebay's various live chat departments and emailing them (to which i've yet to get a reply!), ebay's account security dept finally rang me up (it's strange hearing an american accent out of the blue like that, no offense to anyone) and well, the bottom line is, they can't do anything about it and the best i can do is to resolve it amicably with the seller by emailing them to explain. ebay couldn't assure me either if i would get an NPB (should the seller file one).

must have been some lucky coincidence then that whilst talking to the ebay rep, the seller replied my emails and said she'll file a UPI to claim her listing fees back while blocking my account from bidding on her auctions for the time being.

all i can say is, THANK GOODNESS and honestly, GOOD RIDDANCE EBAY! and thank you ladies for the support, honestly if it weren't for everyone egging me on, i'd probably have buckled under the immense bueaucracy of ebay. :smash: