Help woc?

xoJoannexo

Nov 24, 2012
I'm having trouble to decide which woc I should get? Black caviar timeless cc with ghw or black boy woc with ghw!???
Which now would you prefer ?

sminmin99

Jul 11, 2014
NYC
Boy looks better , here is a pic;)
Love love the hardware, I think boys gold will look more beautiful, but boy is more expensive ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406262158.458048.jpg

xoJoannexo

Nov 24, 2012
So no blue caviar and blue patent? I thought you were deciding between the two?

I was but than I really want it a black woc for my first one maybe another color later on. But my Sa still have them both if anyone instead pm me for SA info.

Dec 29, 2012
I prefer boy over timeless CC... If it's a classic WOC it would be a toss up... I'd ideally like one of each.... Lol

kn85

Nov 22, 2013
I'm having trouble to decide which woc I should get? Black caviar timeless cc with ghw or black boy woc with ghw!???
Which now would you prefer ?
I know I'm in the minority but I prefer Timeless CC. Although the classic quilted is my favourite of al the WOCs :smile:

Mrs.H

Mar 4, 2014
Texas
I have my eye on the red caviar quilted woc with ghw. After seeing dozens of pictures online, it seem like it would complement my mostly neutral wardrobe. I was also wondering about whether the classic quilted WOC came in navy with ghw. But for me, being my first Chanel piece, I'm going with classic quilted.