help with wedding anniv gift

mr_beef

Aug 13, 2009
Hi there, I was looking for a nice wallet to give to my wife for our anniversary. I am choosing between the balenciaga money, bottega veneta wallet and lv wallet. Which of these should i get her? not familiar with the names of the wallets. her bag now is a speedy.
Thanks.

I'd recommend LV because I love their wallets. In 12 years, I've never strayed from LV wallets. I've owned 3 and only changed them because I wanted a new color/style. They still look brand new.

Bottega has some nice ones too, but I find that they get dirty quickly. My Mom carries them. I really don't like Balenciaga wallets because of quality. LV is durable, easy to clean and they have a wider selection of styles and colors.

Is is strange that I never realized I have always carried an LV wallet for 12 years until this thread?

Does she change her brand of bags? or does she always carry an LV? If she is a matchy type person I would say LV wallet. If she changes her bags I would suggest a Bal wallet, something in a neutral Black, navy brown, unless she has a fav color? I have carried BAL wallets for the last 2 years. The money is a great wallet and they age well!!

You're a really considerate husband. :smile:

I'd go for a LV, too. Now, they're having an insolite and sarah with color on the inside part. You can pick your wife's favorite color one.

Or you can go with the classic instead.

I actually like LV Vernis range (Correct name?). I have the Wine colored one, no idea the exact name though. The red one looks good too you should check them out.

Balenciaga Money wallet is nice too! Many colors to choose from and hardware combination! :graucho: