help with wallet

1. need a wallet to go with my damier bags...I'm thinking reg damier french purse or azur french purse. any opinions?:smile:

2. How about something in red epi or pomme to match that lovely red damier lining?

3. I love the idea to go with the red lining, good call!

4. I would go with something in the epi line.

5. what about Damier Brazza?

6. anything red! or anything "checkered"! what about the damier koala wallet? or the pomme koala?
    [​IMG]
    or the pomme billfold?
    [​IMG]
    or the damier tresor
    [​IMG]
    or my fav of the moment! damier portefeuille accordeon
    [​IMG]

7. well...actually I wanted to get the vernis pomme french purse. I was a little concerned about the red suede lining rubbing onto the vernis wallet, so I asked a SA today about it and she said the wallet might get darker in some areas from the lining...so I kinda changed my mind on that. That's why I was thinking of a damier or azur one. What do you think about what the SA said...true???:confused1:

8. Vernis does risk color transfer, but if you were to use a purseket or choose pomme, i don't think lining would xfer color on vernis.

9. OT- Didnt you post a thread like this a while back??

I choose the Brazza!!

10. I was going to suggest something in Pomme because I love how it looks with the Damier. I think that it's dark enough to not worry about the color transfer, but I can't be certain.

If you do go with the pomme, then it'll match other bags too.

11. I'd go w/ something Pomme!

12. I love this suggestion!!! :yes: :yes: :yes: