Help with Voyages in France

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Has anyone purchased from Voyages? I searched the reseller thread but couldn't find anything.
I'm interested in a bag there but the pictures on the site are very grainy...really can't see a thing clearly. I asked for additional pictures and the ones sent were just as poor.
I'd love to hear your thoughts about this seller.

Are you talking about Voyages du Monde, at the Clingencourt marches des puces??

Hi Perigord, thanks for your help....as to your question, I'm not sure! LOL!
This is address listed from the website

Voyages
82 rue Saint-Louis en l'Ile
75004 Paris
Tel/Fax : +331 53 10 01 09
Mobile : +336 07 49 68 10

I goofed. The place I was thinking of is Le Monde du Voyage, in the Paris flea market. They specialize in old bags and trunks, and the majority of the items are Hermes.

^^thanks anyway!
Ughh! Wish I were in France...there is a bag I love on the website but the pictures are horrible and when I asked for additional, they wer even worse! Very nice people there but I can't get a good feel for condition of bag.
If anyone does have experience with them, please let me know.

I was looking for some vintage vuitton luggages oneday and somehow went to their website. They seriously have great vintage collection and I asked them for more pics and they came worse than previous pics (you know what I mean), it might be worth to stop by when you are in Paris.

RC, I've contacted them a number of times a few years back. Very lovely seller but I'm ambivalent about the condition of their bags. From memory, I think this is the same place I visited when they had a stall at the St Ouen market, a few metres from Voyages du Monde.

Rc, I know Eulalia has bought a GP from them (I haven't seen it though). Try pm'ing her. I wouldn't buy from them either based on the pics on the site. Too bad they couldn't send better ones, weird really.

I went past their boutique yestrday, they have a sale now, mink LV bag, LV stuff. Prices are rather good from what I can see. Next time I go by I will drop by and inquire and let you know. =) The LV things I saw were in perfect condition.