Help with Vintage Prada

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,
    my name is Dennis and I'm from Germany. I bought an old vintage Prada bag as a gift for my wife but now I'm concerned that the bag is a fake. It looks really well made but after I read a couple of articles about how to identify fake Prada bags yesterday I'm not anymore if the bag is a "real one". Are there any differences in proofing (authenticity) Prada bags between vintage & the latest prada bags? The "hardware" (hope this is correct) doesn't show the Prada Logo. The bag is 2 colored with beige canvas and brown leather. The logo (triangle is brown, like the leather). The bag looks high quality but after I read the articles I can't sleep anymore :sad:. I don't want to hand over a fake Prada (and of course I want my money bag if it is a fake)

I try to upload pictures and hope that you can help me

Greetings from Germany
    Dennis

2. Hi this is the bag

Attached Files:

3. There some Prada logos at the "hardware". I try to make some better pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.