Help with vintage Hermes Bag - is it Lydie??

1. At the advise of others, I am [hopefully] re-posting to the right area.

Hello - I am new to Hermes bags. I received a vintage bag my mom's friend who is about 90 years old. I wanted to sell the bag but not sure what the worth is or anything about it.

Little information - It's a small clutch shoulder bag. It has gold snap for closing. The color is almost a yellowish-beige. What I'm confused with is the exterior. It's almost like a crocodile type of pattern, much smaller type of scaling. Not quite sure. Interior is letter. It has all gold hardware with gold chains to hold the strap. It has 2 compartments.

I do have an update to my last post - I believe the bag may be a Lydie Clutch, from what I have read & researched on the internet. Not sure & still unsure of resale value.

If anyone can shed some light as to the make up and worth, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!:shame:

2. Is it possible to post pictures? I really just want to see the color and scale pattern.

3. Picture!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice