Help with Victorias Secret sizing!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me how vs sizing runs? im mostly looking at pants, can anyone give a comparison between say, express, or limited?

2. I believe VS owns the Limited, so their pant sizing should be similar.

3. I have only bought VSC jeans, but they seem to run the same for me as other brands I buy

4. In my experience their sizing is inconsistent. I once bought 2 pairs of black pants in the same cut, slightly different style. Both size 2 long (34"). One pair fit fine the other pair was very snug and too short. Bizarre. I also have 2 pair of their terry cloth pants in small. Both are a tiny bit on the baggy side but still wearable. Ordered a pair of terry capris in small and they were (gasp) too small to even wear. If you are in between sizes I would err on the possibility of running small but they are really a gamble on sizing. I've had much better luck with tops. They seem to run tts- maybe a tad small.

5. The dresses run big.

6. HUGE. The quality is very poor as well.

7. Hi there! I have bought several pairs of jeans from VS in different cuts. And I have to agree with Nseastar.....their sizes are inconsistent. I usually wear a 6-7 and I have found myself going a size up to a 8 in VS jeans. There was only 1 pair of jeans that fit true to size and fit me perfectly. But for some reason, they do not make many washes for that jean. I had other cuts in a 6 and I struggled to pull them up! So after many trial & error, and returns & exchanges, I have determined that their jeans run a bit small so your best bet is to order a size up. Good Luck! Hope this helps! :smile: