help with uploading photos for authentication

Ceeyahd

Ceeyahd
O.G.
May 10, 2012
Hi,

I have a bag, I took photos and emailed them to myself. Does any one know how to assist me with attaching to a post for authenticity needs? I'm completely inept at this. Thank you in advance.

Ceeyahd

Hi there! You can upload them directly from your computer by scrolling going to "attachments" past the main reply text box and selecting the files. Or, you can upload them onto a third party photo hosting website such as Photobucket, and copy and paste each individual photo's link in the "insert image" option that's right above the main reply text box, which is the yellow square with green mountain-looking objects. Hope this helps!

Hi there! You can upload them directly from your computer by scrolling going to "attachments" past the main reply text box and selecting the files. Or, you can upload them onto a third party photo hosting website such as Photobucket, and copy and paste each individual photo's link in the "insert image" option that's right above the main reply text box, which is the yellow square with green mountain-looking objects. Hope this helps!
Thank you