Help with tying a Tourbillion Bracelet

Two Tourbillon Bracelets just arrived in the mail, one for my wrist, and one for my Executive Chanel bag because the strap keeps falling off (?). Having just mastered a few scarf ties, I am completely lost on how to tie the bracelet to my bag and have it look nice. Does anyone have any suggestions? It just looks so sad ....

Attachments

• bracelet.jpg
    bracelet.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 309
Sep 2, 2006
Two Tourbillon Bracelets just arrived in the mail, one for my wrist, and one for my Executive Chanel bag because the strap keeps falling off (?). Having just mastered a few scarf ties, I am completely lost on how to tie the bracelet to my bag and have it look nice. Does anyone have any suggestions? It just looks so sad ....

I don't know how, but this should be interesting. Tying it on a bag should be fairly easy, but I've been wondering how you tie it on a wrist with one hand and no one else available to help.:shrugs:

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
I don't know how, but this should be interesting. Tying it on a bag should be fairly easy, but I've been wondering how you tie it on a wrist with one hand and no one else available to help.:shrugs:

After it is wrapped and I've got the ends tied once, it is time to tie a double knot. I employ the pearly chicklets to hold one end so the second knot gets good and tight. To not get it tight results in the thing coming undone.

For tying it onto a purse, I'd start as I would tying it as a necklace and that is to hold the two metal ends together and make a knot keeping them together. How to explain -- would be like threading a needle with double threads and tying a knot at the end. Once you've got the knot, you can attach the necklace/bracelet to your purse like you would a clochette. HTH.