Help with Trapeze

Marlina

aka Love Life
May 7, 2010
Hi guys, need help with the trapeze, I'm considering getting the small but can it really take a heavy load ? Medium is too big.im only 5'4. I saw a pic of a girl carrying the trapeze and the shape was all distorted.
It seems like the whole weight is on d lock. Causing it to look misshaped. Wld using a base help ? Might be going to Celine later to check it out, but I don't think I can place my items in d bag to try it out tho.

I have a gray croc trapeze and my bag is not like that. I think the earlier generations of trapeze had softer leathers. however i wouldnt be putting 5 pound weights in my bag either.
The most I have in my bag is my note2, ipad, long wallet, keys, lipbalm, measuring tape, and notebook. Its holding up fine.
Small is massive already in my opinion.

Yea i agree the smaller (medium) trapeze is more than enough room for general daily needs. I even put extra scarf and cardigan in normally to fill up space hahahha
Im about ur height too and find it just right (but closer to the big side)

Thks you guy's for the reply. Coz I do carry allota stuff and the small seems like a good size. Heading to Celine later. Hope they have the color I want. Wish me luck ! :P