Help with tom ford bag

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I have the Jennifer crossbody bag in black that I love and can't help but want another color as I only use the black in the winter. Which of these do you like and can they both be used into the fall? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409453101.490960.jpg the first is the same exact bag I have but in rose leather crossbody. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409453140.350484.jpg the second is nude blush suede shoulder bag which I always assumed suede is more a fall winter fabric.

I like the width of the strap of the suede bag, but that being said I see you live in Jersey the weather there will destroy the suede to quickly . I would opt for the leather one as long as the strap is comfortable on the shoulder. It is a beautiful and will add a pop of color, yet if you get caught in a down pour it will be fine. Good luck with your decision!

i like the width of the strap of the suede bag, but that being said i see you live in jersey the weather there will destroy the suede to quickly . I would opt for the leather one as long as the strap is comfortable on the shoulder. It is a beautiful and will add a pop of color, yet if you get caught in a down pour it will be fine. Good luck with your decision!

+1

I like the width of the strap of the suede bag, but that being said I see you live in Jersey the weather there will destroy the suede to quickly . I would opt for the leather one as long as the strap is comfortable on the shoulder. It is a beautiful and will add a pop of color, yet if you get caught in a down pour it will be fine. Good luck with your decision!

I was thinking only using it on nice days and my black one on bad, but with our weather out can change in a second

Last fall /winter was so unpredictable that I only ended up wearing my suede bag once. If you don't mind wearing your black one most of the time you are good to go. What ever you do go with your gut do not listen to me or anyone else if you really prefer one over the other.

Last fall /winter was so unpredictable that I only ended up wearing my suede bag once. If you don't mind wearing your black one most of the time you are good to go. What ever you do go with your gut do not listen to me or anyone else if you really prefer one over the other.

There's this on also but a little smaller in size but leather ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409486025.706882.jpg

That is stunning! Which one do you love the most?

I don't know lol that's why I was looking for opinions. I like the first rose one but also have that bag in black. I like the suede one but then do worry about the weather. The last one I really like but wanted something to use into the fall and that one is so light I'm not sure you can do that with that one