Help with this Chloe Saskia Style Please!

ggk84

O.G.
Apr 2, 2006
I think this Saskia style is called the Boston bag but I am not sure. Can anyone confirm the name? Also, what season was this style produced and what was retail on it? Thanks in advance! :flowers:

Attachments

• chloe.jpg
    chloe.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 67
It's the Saskia patchwork multi pocket or something like that! I think it was about $1595 USD originally and produced 2008? Not sure exactly....They did it in an orange combo aswell....:smile:

You may very well be right - i'm in the UK and i thought this style over here was just under the £1000 mark so it may be my conversion...I think the cross body version was around £750 - i don't think anyone round here has this style though but maybe someone will pop up with better information! :smile:

I don't know the retail of the tote. But I found one similar to the one of Kate Bosworth on Net-a-porter. Retail was US$ 1560 and it is from the spring 2008 show. You can get these styles at yoox.com actually.
There are more styles for Europe than for the U.S. The one you are asking for is available in white for 805 € / 595 £

Attachments

• 00190m.jpg
    00190m.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Found the red and the black one yesterday on bluefly ( buffalo leather ) after my first posting.
They name it " large Boston bag" and the retail is
retail value: $2,090.00
bluefly: $1,672.00
reduced: $1,567.99

did not find the colour you've posted...:sad:

Last edited:
The red and black ones on Bluefly seem to be the same shape and size so I guess the multicolor one must be in the same price range. Thanks again for your help!