Help with this Chanel Flap!

peonylove

May 2, 2007
I bought this today from Saks, it has really soft lambskin, orange color. After I got home, I had some doubts, how come I have never seen this on Chanel's website? They only had one. Has anyone seen this bag before? Which year is it? Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 180
maybe it's old stock. sometimes the bags get hidden or forgotten in their stock room. what is the number on the box? there's an interesting thread on the forum that coaches you on how to read chanel tags for more info.

Thanks! I figured out from the Authenticity Tag that this is a 2007 bag. Searched online but still couldn't find anything. I am nervous because I heard that sometimes there are fake returns. :sad:

Thanks! I figured out from the Authenticity Tag that this is a 2007 bag. Searched online but still couldn't find anything. I am nervous because I heard that sometimes there are fake returns. :sad:

You don't have to worry, your bag is perfectly authentic. The boutiques and department stores don't take back fake bags that Chanel never made.

That's a really cute bag. It is my absolute lifelong favorite color for a handbag. Others are pretty but something about that rich tan color really melts my heart. ENJOY!!

it's a pretty bag, u should be happy :yes:
attachment.php