Help with this Birkin 30 leather!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A friend in Paris helped me got this Birkin from Paris - Birkin 30 in Potiron with Palladium Hardware.

The only question is: the leather on the tag says Buli Calf? Could this be Bull Calf which is Clemence? But she paid 6,850 Euros which seems a bit high for a Clemence (someone else got me a Birkin 30 in Togo for 5,400 Euros two weeks ago so I would imagine the Clemence to be no more than 6,000 Euros?).

Can someone help me out here? Thanks a million!

Attached Files:

2. actually (your picture is not great no offense) i believe it is a new leather...there were some new leathers for this year that were very grainy and tumbled like this. but i may be wrong!;)

3. Sorry for the poor picture. My friend took it on her phone camera (she is still in Paris) and sent it to me via MMS :smile:

4. #5 Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
    Mimster - I don't know but I'm attaching the photo from that ebay listing and it looks eerily identical. (In the ebay listing, it's the second photo posted)

Item: Birkin 30 cm clemence potiron
    Listing number: 150467966990
    Seller: dameyouyou
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.fr/AUTHENTIQUE-SAC-H...-/150467966990

Attached Files:

5. Sure does.

6. Good catch Mimster.

Haute_brands, something funny is going on with either you or your friend. Your story does not check out.

7. OP - what gives?

8. Lyanna Stark - Oops, cross post! :smile:

9. This is someone I just got to know. Thanks for the alert, ladies. I'm asking her if the picture she gave me was of the actual bag she bought. Waiting for a sms...

10. Mimster and lala28, you two are godsends. Called her and managed to get a refund. I can't thank you enough :flowers:

11. You have to ask yourself why would a virtual stranger, whom you downgraded from addressing as a friend btw, would use thousands of her own money to buy a bag for you and risk being stuck with it if you don't follow through with paying for it. If this is true, I hope you did not lose any money.

12. Lyanna :tup:

13. strange thread........LOL!

This bag was discussed in the AUTH thread.......oiy vey!

14. The tag shows dollars, not Euro. And the story here is.....odd.