Help with this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help!

Anyone know the name of this bag? also, the price, size, and colour avaliable, any information would be good.

I love the colour and size.

Attached Files:

2. I think it's a luxury flap. That's all I know.

3. Thanks, I've no idea.
    The range in Australia :tdown: and have not seen this bag before untill today.

4. A black patent one is availale as of last Sunday at Nordstroms in Canoga Park CA it was priced w/ tax over $3000 in US... hope this helps

5. thanks mskitty

USD$3000 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: , almost AUD$4,000, wow that is expensive, I think I will give it a miss.

:busted

6. It looks liek a big loaf of a luxury flap LOL

7. it's the spring version of the luxury ligne flap over in patent leather. i havent seen it in that color, but i think it also came in a very bright red, white, and black. =) retail i think is $2795? nordstroms in topanga had the patent luxury bowler (the dome shaped one) in bright red, if you want to find something in a pretty color, itd be great for fall