Help with this bag please.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008

Is this a messenger style bag? It's says Edith Medium Satchel however I saw a link on yahoo and this same picture came up as an Edith Messenger bag. Help please.

Also, the colour is orange textured kid leather...does anyone know what this will look like IRL?

From my understanding, this is a messenger style - I actually do not have this style, but do have an original whiskey Edith without the strap. I'm thinking the color of this may be whiskey as it tends to look a bit orange.

Some of the cross body styles are not cross body on me because I'm tall, so depending on your size, you might check the strap drop if possible.

I've heard it is not very comfortable as a messenger bag because of her shape and opening... Tagullah used to have one and she sold her in the end...
I have the regular satchel in whiskey and she is amazing...

i've bought it from Koodos so I can have a look at it and if it doesn't seem suitable I can send it back for a refund. I really would like a functional classy messenger to day to day use. My gucci one is getting very worn and my Mulberry Antony is a bit small.

Will see what it's like when it arrives. Hope it's not too orangey.

i've bought it from Koodos so I can have a look at it and if it doesn't seem suitable I can send it back for a refund. I really would like a functional classy messenger to day to day use. My gucci one is getting very worn and my Mulberry Antony is a bit small.

Will see what it's like when it arrives. Hope it's not too orangey.

Have you seen some of the latest Belen Echandia's? There are some messenger bags as well...
I love the Bal courier, but it is way too expensive for me at the moment... anything above 10 euros would be unaffordable, anyway...

Have you seen some of the latest Belen Echandia's? There are some messenger bags as well...
I love the Bal courier, but it is way too expensive for me at the moment... anything above 10 euros would be unaffordable, anyway...

yeah I love the Bal Bags but they are very expensive and I've yet to see a messenger style on ebay at an affordable price.:rolleyes: