Help! With this amazing large yellow PRADA!

1. Hi there. I know this bag is fake b/c it's on ioffer for $50 ... BUT, I want to know if it's an actual style and where I can find it...I LOVE it! It's about 17 X 13....I LOVE it :tender:

2. pics?

3. oops. Sorry! Here is the pic...

newprada.jpg
  4. I'll move this to the Prada Forum for you ;)

5. I've seen bags like this all around the city... the huge zipper pull detail is a give away. I really don't think an Authentic prada like this exists... but hey, I guess I could be wrong?

6. Thanks! That really sux LOL!!! I REALLY want a large leather prada like this...it's the perfect size. Figures ;) That happened with me and an MJ. I fell in love with a fakie leather quilted Anna and called MJ in NYC :shame: to find out quickly that it didn't exist!

p.s. thanks for moving my post!!! I got nervous that I violated some forum rules bc I couldn't find the thread!

7. no, no! we just like to keep everything neat! LOL!

8. I've seen those bags on quite a few people... but I've never looked up at them closely.. I wonder if they all have the "Prada" embossing on the metal turnlock...

Hm!

9. It's such a shame if that's not an actual style LOL...It SHOULD be! I think it's awesome!!! I haven't seen many with that lock but I've seen some...who know..maybe they are all fakies! That bag almost makes me want a fakie LOL...:P Almost. :rolleyes:

10. Yeah I am pretty sure it's a fake as well. :Push:

11. Fake..Prada doesnt make that style

12. Thanks everyone! Does anyone know of any Prada styles like this one???

13. its a dolce and gabbana.....not sure if its a knock off or not...but its Dolce&Gabbana

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice