Help with this ADA anyone please

whitemamacita

Apr 23, 2008
:shrugs:I posted this in authentic this bag link also but would really really appreciate if anyone that owns an ADA can take a peek at this and letme know wha they think on it being authentic. I asked seller if it was she said yes, where she purchased - which they sell Koobas there and how long ago she purchased it but at the end she also said if I don't feel comofrtable please do not bid. So any help would be great. This is getting ready to end so need help ASAP that is why I listed here too, so sorry if I wasn't supposed to but need some help some my buddies on TPF, thanks..............

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kooba-Ada-Handb...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

lulu3955

Harshed Mellow
Aug 14, 2008
USA & Italy
I actually have this bag in my watchlist too. I own a woven ada and it looks very similar without the weaving. Good luck bidding :P j/k I'mma pass on this one cuz it's just too similar to my woven ada.:tup:

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
From front on it looks pretty battered, although the side shot makes me think it's real because of the bubbly leather. I'd definitely be wary of the condition of this bag, you could well be disappointed, even if the price stays low.

whitemamacita

Apr 23, 2008
Thanks for all the help from everyone. I was pretty sure about it being authentic but it does look beaten up and the more I looked at it with your opinions saying the same I didn't bid. It went for over $200 which is still good but not good to me if the bag ends up looking like its been through a war. Hard to tell exactly what you would be getting in usage looks from PICS on there. But thank you.