Help with the sizing of the Gucci Jackie Tassel hobo

jess236

O.G.
Apr 4, 2011
I would like to purchase one of the old Gucci styles - the Gucci Jackie Tassel Hobo but I am having problems with the sizing.

I am interested in the medium size but it is listed as 13 x 8.7 x 2 in some places and 14 x 11 x 2 in others for the "medium".

Does anyone have any mod shots of the medium size? Or the correct dimensions. I searched for it in the forum, but couldn't find it.

Also any additional information about this bag, how it wears etc. would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Designer-hobos-Gucci-2010-2011-fall-winter-5.jpg
    Designer-hobos-Gucci-2010-2011-fall-winter-5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 174
I would like to purchase one of the old Gucci styles - the Gucci Jackie Tassel Hobo but I am having problems with the sizing.

I am interested in the medium size but it is listed as 13 x 8.7 x 2 in some places and 14 x 11 x 2 in others for the "medium".

Does anyone have any mod shots of the medium size? Or the correct dimensions. I searched for it in the forum, but couldn't find it.

Also any additional information about this bag, how it wears etc. would be much appreciated.

Hi jess, this bag was called the 'New Jackie' and if I remember the dimensions actually changed in as the first issue Large was deemed just too large. I'm not sure if they changed the Med too but it seems reasonable. I don't have the exact measurements but they could written somewhere if you do a search.

Reactions: jess236
Hi jess, this bag was called the 'New Jackie' and if I remember the dimensions actually changed in as the first issue Large was deemed just too large. I'm not sure if they changed the Med too but it seems reasonable. I don't have the exact measurements but they could written somewhere if you do a search.
Thank you, papertiger! :smile: At least I know now that it's called the "New Jackie" - that helps.
Maybe it wasn't that popular so it's difficult to find info and mod shots.

Thank you, papertiger! :smile: At least I know now that it's called the "New Jackie" - that helps.
Maybe it wasn't that popular so it's difficult to find info and mod shots.

IMO wasn't that popular bag on tPF but generally it was a good seller for Gucci. Perhaps because it was that little bit more on the expensive side and through that era our demographic was a little bit younger in general.

The Med NJ still a pretty big bag and sometimes people confuse the official Large with the description of large. In addition I see some sites using 'New Jackie' when they mean the new original Jackie from AW11 (all one size only).

Med NJ

14" L x 2" W x 11.25" H

Large NJ

16.5" L x 2.5" W x 14" H

2011(relaunch) original jackie but with adjustable strap

12.75" L x 3" W x 9" H

Hope this helps XXX

Reactions: jess236
IMO wasn't that popular bag on tPF but generally it was a good seller for Gucci. Perhaps because it was that little bit more on the expensive side and through that era our demographic was a little bit younger in general.

The Med NJ still a pretty big bag and sometimes people confuse the official Large with the description of large. In addition I see some sites using 'New Jackie' when they mean the new original Jackie from AW11 (all one size only).

Med NJ

14" L x 2" W x 11.25" H

Large NJ

16.5" L x 2.5" W x 14" H

2011(relaunch) original jackie but with adjustable strap

12.75" L x 3" W x 9" H

Hope this helps XXX

Thank you SO MUCH - I really appreciate it!!! :smile: Your information totally clarifies the confusion about this bag. The one I want is the Med NJ which must 14 x 11 but I guess it is often mislabeled as being 12.75 L x 9 H (which I worried was too small).

Last edited:
Reactions: papertiger