Help with the new season small yellow fendi peekaboo

eileenqx

Mar 26, 2010
I recently saw yellow colour small size peekaboo sell in London. I am interested in it. But I saw 2 already, both of them have uneven brushed surface on one side of the bag. The other side of the bag is fine. It is very visible like dark and light lines. I feel it is not right, I spoke to the staff. At beginning they were not sure what is that. They ordered another one for me, They told me it is something wrong with brushing leather when making it, but I still find this problem on the 2nd one compared with same colour big size and other colours. Now I have to bring back to check the 3rd one which they found for me... not sure if the small yellow peekaboo this season has this common problem, as I really love this colour and want to get a perfect one! I am afraid if later will have quality problem. Anyone have bought the same yellow one or have saw the same? Is this production problems? Thanks.

I recently saw yellow colour small size peekaboo sell in London. I am interested in it. But I saw 2 already, both of them have uneven brushed surface on one side of the bag. The other side of the bag is fine. It is very visible like dark and light lines. I feel it is not right, I spoke to the staff. At beginning they were not sure what is that. They ordered another one for me, They told me it is something wrong with brushing leather when making it, but I still find this problem on the 2nd one compared with same colour big size and other colours. Now I have to bring back to check the 3rd one which they found for me... not sure if the small yellow peekaboo this season has this common problem, as I really love this colour and want to get a perfect one! I am afraid if later will have quality problem. Anyone have bought the same yellow one or have saw the same? Is this production problems? Thanks.

Is this the coloring of the lambskin peekaboo you are talking about? the one with a slight glossy leather or muted one? I'm a bit confused with what you meant by brushed. I have a peekaboo and have seen plenty and I don;t think i've come across one that has uneven color before.

Is this the coloring of the lambskin peekaboo you are talking about? the one with a slight glossy leather or muted one? I'm a bit confused with what you meant by brushed. I have a peekaboo and have seen plenty and I don;t think i've come across one that has uneven color before.

Hi, it is this season summer 13 yellow small siz with ff Logo. I checked 2 already and staff accepted that have problem. I really love this colour and bag, fell so dissapointed. I am going to return and check the 3rd one. Would like to find if others have seen same problem