Help with the name of an mj bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
Hi everyone! Im usually at the LV forum but I saw a woman today wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag that I just fell in love with!
If anyone can give me the name of the bag, Id really appreciate it!
It's black and small-ish (not too small though), made from all leather .. It has an attachable long strap (but the woman was carrying hers handheld) .. There was a plaque in front of the bag which I assume has the MJ name on it ... And all throughout the bag were letters like M S J B scattered all over the bag in big letters (looks kinda like the leather has been "heatstamped" with the letters).

:smile:

Hmm no its not that one.

It's kinda more sleek-looking, and the embossed letters are much bigger and doesnt look too "messy". The shape of the bag is kinda square-ish (almost rectangular but in a vertical position).

Sorry I cant give much details I dont wanna say anythign that might be wrong bcos Im only basing this from memory :smile:

I checked the MJ website but couldnt find it, so Im thinking it may be from some limited line.

The shape is kindal ike the Softy tote (modeled in the Visual Aids thread) but smaller and has an attachable strap. And not too many pockets but I do remember I think there was a zippered pocket in front where the MBMJ plaque was. And there were D-rings hanging from where the straps are connected to the bag.

It's like the first one! But the style is different kinda like the Teri Turnlock but a bit different.

Thanks!!! You're obviously an MJ expert :graucho:

What line is this from? That way I can just search the net for the collection and hopefully find the style I saw/want!

I think it was called Luxy leather. I only ever see them on ebay anymore. I have a couple and the leather is wonderful. But I don't remember it coming out in black.

The imprinted leather like that is out again this year. I have seen it at Nordstrom, but it's not as squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.