Help with the name of an mj bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
A Sunny Place
Hi everyone! Im usually at the LV forum but I saw a woman today wearing a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag that I just fell in love with!
If anyone can give me the name of the bag, Id really appreciate it!
It's black and small-ish (not too small though), made from all leather .. It has an attachable long strap (but the woman was carrying hers handheld) .. There was a plaque in front of the bag which I assume has the MJ name on it ... And all throughout the bag were letters like M S J B scattered all over the bag in big letters (looks kinda like the leather has been "heatstamped" with the letters).

:smile:

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
A Sunny Place
Hmm no its not that one.

It's kinda more sleek-looking, and the embossed letters are much bigger and doesnt look too "messy". The shape of the bag is kinda square-ish (almost rectangular but in a vertical position).

Sorry I cant give much details I dont wanna say anythign that might be wrong bcos Im only basing this from memory :smile:

I checked the MJ website but couldnt find it, so Im thinking it may be from some limited line.

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
A Sunny Place
The shape is kindal ike the Softy tote (modeled in the Visual Aids thread) but smaller and has an attachable strap. And not too many pockets but I do remember I think there was a zippered pocket in front where the MBMJ plaque was. And there were D-rings hanging from where the straps are connected to the bag.

LouisVObsession

An Hermes Addict
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
A Sunny Place
It's like the first one! But the style is different kinda like the Teri Turnlock but a bit different.

Thanks!!! You're obviously an MJ expert :graucho:

What line is this from? That way I can just search the net for the collection and hopefully find the style I saw/want!

RueMonge

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
So Cal
I think it was called Luxy leather. I only ever see them on ebay anymore. I have a couple and the leather is wonderful. But I don't remember it coming out in black.

The imprinted leather like that is out again this year. I have seen it at Nordstrom, but it's not as squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.