HELP with the DBTY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies need your help again !! as not available in my area,
    i ordered the diamond by the yard style from my local jeweler !! am really scared how it will look !!
    i ordered white gold 0.08 ct cause i am expecting to do another one bigger to layer
    can u post pics of ur dbty 0.08 any mod pics ???
    would help me a lot !
    thanks

2. and i am on my way to order a second one in rose gold 0.18
    what do u think ??

3. I would see how the first one comes out before you order the second one. You could definately layer those together.

Below is my 14 point stone- [​IMG]

4. Candice0985 has her .08 DBTY necklace on in your Tiffany Layering Thread. She paired it with her bow necklace.

5. thanks a lot !!
    xoxoxooxoxox

yes yes i saw it :smile::smile:

6. yes i will wait to see how it comes out !! u r soooooo rightttttttt ;)

7. Your necklace is beautiful....the stone looks like a really nice size! It definitely looks bigger to me than .14!

8. Thank you!

9. To share with u, this is my RG 0.07 carat

image-907042753.jpg

10. I find Tiffany DBTY always face up so big!! I wanted a .23-.35 ct Tiffany one and ended up having my jeweler make it and had to get a much higher weight stone to get a similar look!

11. So do u think 0.08 is too small ?? I want to layer it . Onee 0.08 an other 0.14 and later will add 0.25 3 tones wg and rg and yg

Should i go bigger ??

12. Beautiful !

13. The .08 will be a good start size for a layer. I wouldn't do another til you see the first one.

14. Agree with ame :smile:

15. Yes yes this is what i ll do !
    Must have the necklace next week will post it as soin as i have it
    Thank uuuuu