Help with the age of the bag? Daino Vitello BR4299

Rcuesico

Apr 17, 2013
Good morning all! I just purchased a bag from Yoogi's closet and was wondering if anyone can help me with finding out its approximate age?

It is called: Prada Black Vitello Daino Leather Sacca 2 Manici Hobo Bag BR4992

I paid $745, is that a good deal? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 571
Good morning all! I just purchased a bag from Yoogi's closet and was wondering if anyone can help me with finding out its approximate age?

this is a really nice durable bag however, I think the price was a bit much for used....however, it does look in new condition. I really like it, I think you made a good buy.

this is a really nice durable bag however, I think the price was a bit much for used....however, it does look in new condition. I really like it, I think you made a good buy.
Hey, I'm looking into buying this same bag... How was your experience? Was it worth it? Would love to hear what you love and what you don't. Thanks!

Hey, I'm looking into buying this same bag... How was your experience? Was it worth it? Would love to hear what you love and what you don't. Thanks!

Hello,

I dont have this model, but something similar. I have the daino hobo tote, its the same hardware and same type of beautiful, buttery textured leather.

The leather on my bag is still in perfect condition, bag does not age and please be aware I have carried in snow and rain storms. Just blotted dry and never had issues. I do rotate my bags alot so im sure this helped preserve it. However, overall the quality of this bag is superb, I have no complaints.