Help with SWORD leather jacket sizing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    I'm interested in ordering the SWORD novara leather jacket-
    is this TTS? I usually just wear a tee underneath jackets like the fitting with the model in the pic.
    I can't decide if I need XS or S.
    I'm 5'4 and waist size 25. As for tops-I usually wear XS/S.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I tried this jacket in the silver color and it seemed to fit a bit small on me. I'm almost universally a XS, but the XS felt snug and was a little bunchy-looking on me. However, I believe this style is TTS for most other people. (sorry, I know that doesn't help you much!) I am 5'2", 100lbs, 24.5" waist, 24 jeans, 0 in tops, 00 in pants, but I have larger upper arms relative to the rest of my frame. Some people's theory is that the silver leather of the one I tried was thicker (and thus snugger and bunchier), which could've explained why it ran small. I have not heard that the black runs small, however. Can you order both and return one?

3. I see what you're saying. I'm going to place both XS and S and see which one fits better, thanks!

4. I think you will get more responses and may even find the answer to your question in the long SWORD thread. I'm not sure about the Novara but I know several girls in that thread have them.