Help with Sully stitching issues...

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Ok so getting this bag has been a royal PITA. It was an Xmas gift from the bf but he got a pm instead of mm so the whole exchange process with shipping and all has been a pain. But here's my issue...the stitching is off. Should I go back and exchange or just deal with it? Is anyone else's like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 286
Ok so getting this bag has been a royal PITA. It was an Xmas gift from the bf but he got a pm instead of mm so the whole exchange process with shipping and all has been a pain. But here's my issue...the stitching is off. Should I go back and exchange or just deal with it? Is anyone else's like this?

Are you talking about the pattern on the bottom? I wouldn't worry about it, I would keep it and enjoy the sully! its a beautiful bag...

I didn't even look at mine until you mentioned it! If you think it's always going to bother you, return it, but if not, save yourself the headache. Trust me, you're the only one who notices it!

here's mine

Attachments

• WP_20140102_14_51_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140102_14_51_32_Pro.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 284
I didn't even look at mine until you mentioned it! If you think it's always going to bother you, return it, but if not, save yourself the headache. Trust me, you're the only one who notices it!

here's mine

ohhh thank you for posting that...makes me feel much better! this bag has been a nightmare to get and I really didn't want to go back to the store after all that I have already gone thru cuz I think I would just return it!! smh

i wouldn't worry about it because it's on the bottom. just enjoy the bag. i did recently pass on a de nf gm because the pattern was way off on the seam, but in that case it was the side seam which is the part that shows the most. on the bottom it wouldn't bother me.

ohhh thank you for posting that...makes me feel much better! this bag has been a nightmare to get and I really didn't want to go back to the store after all that I have already gone thru cuz I think I would just return it!! smh
Just enjoy the bag! I've had my MM for almost a year, and this was the first time I even looked at the bottom!

It fits a small umbrella, my mono pochette, crammed with makeup, my wallet, a couple pairs of sunnies, gloves, candy, EVERYTHING!

this is the bag you'll use every day, and you'll keep it forever! I can't say enough about mine!