Help with Sukey colour choice please!

pinkfitfit

Feb 14, 2009
Not sure to get the beige canvas with black trim sukey or the white trim.
I like the beige and black trim but think it may look abit heavy for the Spring /summer???But dont the white trim to look too summery in the winter!!! By the way I can not buy another bag for next season so this will have to last!! Advice please

Attachments

• 211944_FVEHG_9769_001_full.jpg
    211944_FVEHG_9769_001_full.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 64
Hi,
I say go with the brown with the black trim...it will look better in the long run and last longer too. Also, here is my 2 cents on the winter/spring/summer fall situation...when you pay that much for a bag... you can do whatever the h*** you feel like, the rules sorda don't apply to you anymore!!!!!! Ha ha!!! Goog luck!

I like the white trim because it is refreshing and light for the spring and summer. I think you can carry right through the winter (as long as there's no snow and slush!). My only worry is that white will get dirty pretty quickly.

I agree with GhstDreamer. Though the white trim looks pretty while its new and clean whereas with the black trim, it will still look nice for a very long time - and no worry about getting it dirty. Just my opinion. ;)