Help with Sukey colour choice please!

pinkfitfit

Feb 14, 2009
London. England
Not sure to get the beige canvas with black trim sukey or the white trim.
I like the beige and black trim but think it may look abit heavy for the Spring /summer???But dont the white trim to look too summery in the winter!!! By the way I can not buy another bag for next season so this will have to last!! Advice please

Attachments

nicole21

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
Studio City
I like the white trim is really cute but if you can't buy another bag next season go with the brown trim it seems like it'll last longer verses a white trim

Div4life

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Florida
Hi,
I say go with the brown with the black trim...it will look better in the long run and last longer too. Also, here is my 2 cents on the winter/spring/summer fall situation...when you pay that much for a bag... you can do whatever the h*** you feel like, the rules sorda don't apply to you anymore!!!!!! Ha ha!!! Goog luck!

Sweet Pea

Sep 19, 2007
I got the large sukey w/white trim(which is not really white) for Xmas and carried it last week for the first time. All year long for me!!!

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
I like the white trim because it is refreshing and light for the spring and summer. I think you can carry right through the winter (as long as there's no snow and slush!). My only worry is that white will get dirty pretty quickly.

forevergucci

Jan 9, 2009
VA
I agree with GhstDreamer. Though the white trim looks pretty while its new and clean whereas with the black trim, it will still look nice for a very long time - and no worry about getting it dirty. Just my opinion. ;)