Help with suggestions please, around $250

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
How about you add a little to that and get a pair of fabulous LV sunnies? My iPhone 6 cover cracked too, I used the money towards a larger purchase.

Reactions: prepster

lvoe nyc

Mar 25, 2013
Thank you, I already own that :biggrin:
What I have so far in SLGs are:
  • 6 ring keyholder
  • Pocket organizer
  • Cosmetic Pouch PM
  • Mini Pochette
  • Emilie Wallet
  • Mon Clés, DE Clés
Great SLGs! Maybe a bracelet, or bandeau, or even something from the art of gifting.

Reactions: prepster

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
How about a passport holder? It could also double as a wallet (especially if paired with a cles to hold coins), a small notebook/agenda cover, or, if you drive, an envelope to hold your insurance or registration (I never leave mine in my car - if it was ever stolen I wouldn't want the thieves to know where I live, plus I can readily pass on info such as the VIN number to police).

j19

Julia
Apr 3, 2016
I would save more and buy a compact wallet like the Victorine or Rosalie Coin purse, or the empreinte key pouch

Jan 12, 2009
How about the business card holder? It is a little smaller than the pocket organizer and you could use it when you just need a couple cards. Plus it is right at $250.

444faith

Nov 30, 2010
USA
Sunglasses case, key cles or add a bit more to your funds and get a pair of sunglasses. I just bought the lily sunglasses which I adore

cherrytongue

cherrytung.co
Feb 21, 2016
Los Angeles
www.cherrytung.co
One vote for the Empreinte Key Pouch! Yes, it's above your current budget, but you can find a preloved for around 350-400. It fits sooo much, around 20 something cards, so you can put credit cards, rewards cards, keys, cash, and coins all in the same place!