Help with spending credit

bryleet

Aug 25, 2014
Looking for advice on what you would spend $940AUD credit on?
It's from a wallet exchange so I need a new wallet
I'm torn between zippy compact and Clemence?
Then obviously something to make up the remainder - card holder or something?

Thanks for your help in advance

Sent from my Nexus 6P using PurseForum mobile app

I would pick a Clemence in Épi leather with SHW.

I'm not sure what you have in your current collection or what your needs/lifestyle entail so...The Clemence wallet gets my vote; I love that pop of colour, it's quite roomy inside which means you wouldn't have to fold the AUD notes, and it doesn't get bulky easy (unless you're one of those perpetual receipt hoarders who refuses to toss out a receipt for a pop 2 years ago). It's also small enough where it easily slips into a Pochette Accessories with plenty of room left over. As for a cardholder, if you don't already have one, consider looking at a Cles - they're the greatest thing since clean underwear!

I don't have any wallets now as my one and only had to be returned
So open to other wallet suggestions but I am really leaning towards the Clemence
And I was thinking a cles card holder or a round coin purse

The Clemence is a great choice. It is the perfect size...more compact than the Zippy but large enough to hold everything you need. Nice to have the pop of colour, but it is subtle because it is in the interior.

I'm not sure what you have in your current collection or what your needs/lifestyle entail so...The Clemence wallet gets my vote; I love that pop of colour, it's quite roomy inside which means you wouldn't have to fold the AUD notes, and it doesn't get bulky easy (unless you're one of those perpetual receipt hoarders who refuses to toss out a receipt for a pop 2 years ago). It's also small enough where it easily slips into a Pochette Accessories with plenty of room left over. As for a cardholder, if you don't already have one, consider looking at a Cles - they're the greatest thing since clean underwear!
So open to other wallet suggestions but I am really leaning towards the Clemence

The round coin purse is cute as a button but unfortunately it can't fit cards. Look on Youtube and the forum for all the different uses for a Cles - I personally clip mine onto my keys and use it to hold my DL, debit card, healthcare, and insurance when I don't feel like hauling along a purse and wallet.

The Clemence is a great wallet, I would go with that! And then use the difference to buy a Cles as another mentioned - they are very functional. I use mine to mainly hold my keys so they don't bang around in my handbags, and I've used it as a mini wallet for my smaller bags when a full size wallet isn't needed. Which color were you considering for the Clemence wallet?

The Clemence is a great wallet, I would go with that! And then use the difference to buy a Cles as another mentioned - they are very functional. I use mine to mainly hold my keys so they don't bang around in my handbags, and I've used it as a mini wallet for my smaller bags when a full size wallet isn't needed. Which color were you considering for the Clemence wallet?
Wonderful [emoji7]
I'm not sure I was originally thinking maybe damier Ebene and rose ballerine but someone mentioned EPI so I might have a look at that

Reactions: luxurista