HELP with size of Heart Coin Purse!

jensweet1

Dec 29, 2006
I WANT WANT WANT a vernis heart coin purse sooooo bad... I haven't seen one though IRL, Can anyone tell me more about the size? Will it hold an ID card and some folded up cash? Also is it small enough to fit into the back pocket on a pair of pants? I was thinking this would be great to take out instead of carrying a bag, because i tend to set my bag down, and I worry about misplacing it or someone taking it... Please help I want one ASAP!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
Sorry it won't fit any cards. :nogood: You can definitely fit in the folded up cash though! :tup: You might be able to fit it in a back pocket... but I would worry about harming it. :s

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
Cash is about the only thing I carry in it. I WISH it was big enough for a credit or ID card. You shouldn't misplace it though since it will be clipped onto your purse or your jeans - they're pretty secure once placed.

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
New Mexico
It's very very small & will only fit some folded money.
I sure wouldn't put mine in my pocket though, it's too pretty to hide & I don't want to damage it.
Clip it to your belt loop instead.

Ke ai Bb

Sep 19, 2006
yea, i agree with everyone. I really wished a ID car would fit in it, but the cash definitely fits! i've never tried to put it in a pocket, but i would just clip it instead.