Help...with signatures please I know wrong forum

zestypasta

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Help, I know this is wrong forum, but I'm a bit confused by this new board, and I searched my profile and other places I could think of and asked Big V :smile:...but no answer.

Please someone ...how do,you get your signatures to show on your posts, and view others signatures?

Help, I know this is wrong forum, but I'm a bit confused by this new board, and I searched my profile and other places I could think of and asked Big V :smile:...but no answer.

Please someone ...how do,you get your signatures to show on your posts, and view others signatures?
Click on your avatar, upper right hand corner. A drop down list will appear with "signature" in it. Click on that and add :flowers:. Not sure how you can view others though...let me know if you find out!

@zestypasta I can see your signature. It says: "Looking for ALL 03-05 cities and desperately looking for an 03 or 04 RED CITY and an04 EGGPLANT CITYand a04 SEAFOAM CITY and a DARK TURQUOISE CITY and a BLUE JEAN 03 CITYor open to pewter FIRSTS
:drool::drool::drool:...(I know, I know...who isn't ?):roflmfao:"

Did you mean something else?

thanks, hellosunshine and serenity!:flowers:
.?
Click on your avatar, upper right hand corner. A drop down list will appear with "signature" in it. Click on that and add :flowers:. Not sure how you can view others though...let me know if you find out!

I will try that right now. I haven't done it yet. I CANT see anybody's signatures , or my own, haven't been able to since new board.

I'm going to try your directions muchstuff THANK YOU BOTH for trying to help, been driving me mad for weeks! I assume you could see my sig to muchstuff.

@zestypasta I can see your signature. It says: "Looking for ALL 03-05 cities and desperately looking for an 03 or 04 RED CITY and an04 EGGPLANT CITYand a04 SEAFOAM CITY and a DARK TURQUOISE CITY and a BLUE JEAN 03 CITYor open to pewter FIRSTS
:drool::drool::drool:...(I know, I know...who isn't ?):roflmfao:"

Did you mean something else?

Wow,! Thanks so much! That's my sig! I can't see it or anyone's .

On another note I can't believe over 30 people viewed this post and no one responded until now. I used to go through the board back in the day when it was easier for me to,type and respond to newbies questions, or anyone's who had gotten no replies, even if it meant I had to look something up to answer, or just give a best guess. It's a really lonely feeling when you are new and no one answers you, or you post a question, get no replies and feel stupid.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Wamgurl and BPC
.?

I will try that right now. I haven't done it yet. I CANT see anybody's signatures , or my own, haven't been able to since new board.

I'm going to try your directions muchstuff THANK YOU BOTH for trying to help, been driving me mad for weeks! I assume you could see my sig to muchstuff.

On another note I can't believe over 30 people viewed this post and no one responded until now. I used to go through the board back in the day when it was easier for me to,type and respond to newbies questions, or anyone's who had gotten no replies, even if it meant I had to look something up to answer, or just give a best guess. It's a really lonely feeling when you are new and no one answers you, or you post a question, get no replies and feel stupid.

Just a thought.

Well, at least you know some of us can see it :smile:
@muchstuff I can see yours as well:
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-balenciaga.936807/.

No idea why you ladies are having a problem seeing others, or your own. So strange.

.?

Just a thought.

I know Zesty, I guess people are really busy these days. There's a group of regular contributors but it seems to be pretty small. Big problem on the AT thread too. Maybe tPF isn't as relevant now? Or did we lose a bunch of posters when the format changed?

Reactions: BPC
Reactions: BPC
I know Zesty, I guess people are really busy these days. There's a group of regular contributors but it seems to be pretty small. Big problem on the AT thread too. Maybe tPF isn't as relevant now? Or did we lose a bunch of posters when the format changed?
. I know of two

A few authenticators that I know of left AT thread, so do you mean that there seem to be too few authenticators for all the questions...or that the real Vets who know what they are talking about left and there are a bunch of people answering questions who aren't trusted authenticators? Or there aren't enough questions...which I can't imagine because people always abuse free privileges. Pm me and remind me , I know why some left bit I'll forget if you don't remind me, it's not a drama starter Mods, so please don't worry. No wild issues will be started...every mod's nightmare...I used to mod a huge board .

I found an option under preferences that you can check or uncheck to show people signatures with their house and mine was already checked so I unchecked it and checked it again and I still can't see the signatures. This is driving me nuts somebody help me!

Signatures are so helpful because they let you know what people are looking for and it lets other people know what you have and what you might be looking for this is driving me crazy that I can't see people signature nor can I find the color option for text to write in different colors

. I know of two

A few authenticators that I know of left AT thread, so do you mean that there seem to be too few authenticators for all the questions...or that the real Vets who know what they are talking about left and there are a bunch of people answering questions who aren't trusted authenticators? Or there aren't enough questions...which I can't imagine because people always abuse free privileges. Pm me and remind me , I know why some left bit I'll forget if you don't remind me, it's not a drama starter Mods, so please don't worry. No wild issues will be started...every mod's nightmare...I used to mod a huge board .

Hey, not even going there in regards to the authenticator situation other than to say there aren't many of the 'vets' that are online with any regularity. And they've done their share and are admired and respected for it. Which leaves the "bunch of people who aren't trusted authenticators" (I was one of them). Maybe it's time that admin actually took a look at the people now trying to fill a very large gap and called some of them authenticators. Everyone has to start somewhere, and some of the people now helping out have a fair amount of knowledge. And I've spoken to some of the vets who admit they have little knowledge of the newer bags...Something needs to be done to make the situation better IMHO.

I found an option under preferences that you can check or uncheck to show people signatures with their house and mine was already checked so I unchecked it and checked it again and I still can't see the signatures. This is driving me nuts somebody help me!

Signatures are so helpful because they let you know what people are looking for and it lets other people know what you have and what you might be looking for this is driving me crazy that I can't see people signature nor can I find the color option for text to write in different colors
How do you browse TPF? With the app or on your mobile device? You can't see signatures when you view TPF on your iPhone (for example) and I don't believe it's even an option to do so. I don't use the app but I understand you can't see the signatures using it either. :flowers:

Reactions: muchstuff
I lost my color option in the signature box as well. No idea what's going on but I'm not going in there again.

Hey, not even going there in regards to the authenticator situation other than to say there aren't many of the 'vets' that are online with any regularity. And they've done their share and are admired and respected for it. Which leaves the "bunch of people who aren't trusted authenticators" (I was one of them). Maybe it's time that admin actually took a look at the people now trying to fill a very large gap and called some of them authenticators. Everyone has to start somewhere, and some of the people now helping out have a fair amount of knowledge. And I've spoken to some of the vets who admit they have little knowledge of the newer bags...Something needs to be done to make the situation better IMHO.
The newer bags are intimidating for many, they are easily faked and the markets, like ebay and posh are awash with them. Learning the new bags is very hard, requires hours of research...and on top of all that it is a thankless job with rude people coming in demanding authentications, never posting requests correctly, and abusing the system. I'm not sure, I was a fan of not being able to get an authentication until you had 50 significant posts, but that was shot down. But it would have prevented sellers ansd buyers from disrespecting the authenticators. So that causes some to throw up their hands and leave the thread. Then, that leaves unqualified people giving opinion on transactions that can cost someone hundreds if not thousands of dollars, and I believe being a "trusted authenticator" should require more than a fair amount of knowledge. You are right, a huge gap has been left. I think some should just comeback and say hey, I don't authenticate last 07 or whatever year. It's a shame what has happened , some have left because they felt politics in the thread itself were tiresome.

It's a free job that takes a lot of time , and is therefore bound to have issues. As you can see I'm passionate on the topic. I feel our authenticators are taken advantage of by me members who come here for nothing but authentications.

How do you browse TPF? With the app or on your mobile device? You can't see signatures when you view TPF on your iPhone (for example) and I don't believe it's even an option to do so. I don't use the app but I understand you can't see the signatures using it either. :flowers:
I use an ipad , I always have. Thank you for trying to help me. I've asked a mod dor help.I really want to see sigs, and I've tried everything . And I can't find the color button when I tried rewriting it, thinking that might work either...what's going on?

Hopefully Addy will help,me....us

Last edited: